2018 Tax Reform Webinar
The Restaurant Finance Monitor is offering a timely 2018 tax reform webinar, hosted by nationally recognized tax experts Dennis Monroe, JD, MBA and Jeff Tabaugh, CPA.
With tax reform legislation now law, it’s important than restaurant accounting, finance and tax professionals understand the important changes brought about by this legislation in order to take full advantage of the changes. The webinar took place Wednesday, January 17, 2018 and provides an up-to-date summary of the legislation and insights on the tax implications for restaurant companies.
Dennis and Jeff have closely tracked tax legislation and have analyzed the impact of the new tax law.
Among the topics Dennis and Jeff will cover: Topics include:
• Retention of FICA and WOTC credits
• 100% bonus depreciation for restaurant equipment
• Enhanced Section 179 limits
• Repeal of separate categories for qualified restaurant property and qualified leasehold improvements; replaced with new categories for qualified improvement property
• Interest expense limitations
• Tax treatment of like-kind exchanges